Hometown: Cliff, New Mexico (population- 135)
I Like To Run: I love to run as a way to stay healthy; mentally and physically and to also meet new people who have the same interests as myself.
- Qualified for Spartan North American Championships 2019 and 2020
- 2019- Ran my 1st ½ Marathon Trail -Trail Trashed
- 2018- Ran my 1st ½ Marathon- Mt. Charleston Revel
- 2016 – Hot Chocolate 5k – 1st place age group
- 2016 – 2nd Place WIldland Fire Awareness Run
My Favorite Run: My favorite run has to be out at Floyd Lamb State Park. There are so many paths to take and the people are always friendly out on the trails.
When I’m Not Running I Like To: When I am not running I like to watch my kids participate in their sporting activities. You will also find me reading a good book hanging out at my cabin.
Favorite Quote: “When there is no consequence for poor work ethic, and no reward for good work ethic, there is no motivation” – JD Roberts